EM01 Emerlla Sanitary Gel 100ml
|Best Before Date:||2023-02-10|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EM01
- Weight: 0.20kg
Excl. VAT: 3.72€
EM01 Emerlla Sanitary Gel 100ml
Prevents or stops the growth of germs.
Its formula, reinforced with benzalkonium chloride at a concentration of 1000 ppm, largely covers the survival of bacteria, most viruses and other pathogenic organisms. It is accompanied by moisturizing ingredients to avoid skin damage. Its useis an ideal alternative if the use of water and soap isnot possible. Use in schools, gyms, offices and public spaces in general is an effective weapon for combating infectious diseases and detecting their spread. The antimicrobial power of alcohol lies in its ability to denature proteins, with alcohol solutions being most effective against higher concentrations in concentrations between 70 and 95%. The germ-killing effect of alcohol is very broad and covers Gram-positive or negative bacteria, multi-resistant bacteria, tuberculosis bacillus and fungi.
Lipophilic viruses are susceptible (herpes virus, HIV) as well as hepatitis B and C viruses.
In general, it can be confirmed that ethyl alcohol in its virucidal effect is better than isopropyl. The germ-killing effect of alcohol is immediate when applied to the skin, while its residual activity is low. This has motivated the combination with another antiseptic, benzalkonium chloride, that has persistent bactericidal activity.
Benzalkonium chloride is highly active against Gram-positive or negative bacteria and has the peculiarity of remaining on the skin for up to 3 or 4 hours, which largely covers the survival of bacteria, most viruses and other pathogenic microorganisms. It also prevents Staphylococcus,hepatitis A and B infections. Its glycerin content works as follows:
• Softening, improves fluid supply and rehydrates the epidermis
• Moisturizer that helps to nourish and soften the skin, balance and maintain the moisture content.
• Softens and increases elasticity.
• Protects against external attackers by restoring hydrolipidic balance.
Studies on the efficacy of the application and its antibacterial and fungicidal microbiological effect.
Hygienic treatment for the hands by friction: UNE EN 1500.
Preoperative hand disinfection: UNE EN 12791.
Bactericicidal effect: EN 13727
Levurozide effect: EN 13624
Mycobactericidal effect: EN 14348 (60 min)
Virucidal effect with limited spectrum: EN 14476
100 ml bottle
Gel for washing hands with healthy skin of all people, replacement for soap and water, in hospitals and health centers.
Organoleptic properties Appearance: Colorless viscous gel
pH: 6,70 ± 0,30
Viscosity: 3000 - 6500 cP
Ethyl alcohol: 75% (in / v)
Benzalkoniumchlorid: 1000 ppm
Contains: 75% (v / v) ethanol, 0.1% (w / w) C12-16-alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal.
Made in: Spain
1. Apply the dispenser solution to your palm.
2. Rub your hands from palm to palm
3. Rub the right palm with your left back and press your thumbs. And vice versa.
4. Rub your hands with crossed fingers from hand to hand
5. Rub your fingertips with the tips of your opposite hand
6. Rub your thumb with the palm of your opposite hand with rotational movements inwards. And vice versa
7. Rub the palm rotating with the tips of your opposite hand. And vice versa
In this process, rubbing by hand takes at least 30 seconds, the time set for complete impregnation and drying. Reach its maximum effectiveness after two or three minutes.
ATTENTION: Flammable liquid and steam. Causes severe eye irritation. It must not end up in the hands of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, sensitive and diseased skin areas.
In case of contact with the eyes: Rinse thoroughly with water for a few minutes. Remove contact lenses if they are present.
This can be done easily. Continue washing. In case of persistent eye irritation: consult the doctor.
• BAuA Reg. Nr.: N-86934 (from Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin)
• R.D. 1054/2002 of 11 October, which regulates the evaluation procedure for the registration, authorisation and marketing of biocides.
• Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
• R.D. 1801/2008 of 3 November, which lays down rules for nominal quantities for packaged products and the control of their effective content
• Microbiological analysis
• Analysis of aging as well as physico-chemical and microbiological stability